SINCE 2000 WE HAVE BEEN INSPIRING, MOTIVATING AND CULTIVATING AN AMAZING COMMUNITY- WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US!
An organization helping to grow, motivate and educate adventurers; youth and adults looking to get outside, explore and discover athletic opportunity through running, riding, hiking and more.
Offering recreational outside opportunity in a community atmosphere of friendship, encouragement, and respect, as well as offering skilled coaching for all, regardless of age, ability or background. To be the community leader in promoting health, well-being and safety through outdoor recreation, fair and fun competitive experiences and activities for everyone. While striving for excellence, we will value all relationships and will treat each person with honesty and respect.
- Promote athlete skills development, excellence, teamwork, professionalism and respect for the community and the environment
- Provide leadership through example to establish fair rules of play and codes of conduct
- Facilitate opportunities for people to develop their athletic skills and to progress within the sport by supporting team formation and recreational outlets for all interested
- Provide opportunities for all members to learn within a safe and welcoming environment
- Advocate for the environmental conservation of natural areas, trail access, and development of sustainable trail systems
- Create outreach programs for targeted populations
Meet Heather Ann
Founder, Guide, Coach, Instructor