HRRT LLC, acts as a manufacturer’s representative organization covering North America.
We call on: specialty sporting goods; IBD; outdoor, and specialty food accounts.
We focus on long-term relationships and support of our vendors and retail accounts.
- 20 plus years sales experience
- Focused on your product, with no category overlap
- Strong national 1, 2 and 3 tier account network base
- After sales service and warranty support
- Relationships with accounts that are committed to the sales strategy
- Staff training delivered for your product
- On location brand events tailored to your needs
- For suppliers selling B2C- consumer sales and after sales service
- Attendance at trade shows.
- Social Media Posts
- Regional sales representation to US distribution strategy including, subsidiary formation, and day to day sales operations - tailored to your needs.
SPORTIQUE is an imaginative Cosmetic, Athletic Performance & Endurance, Healthy Lifestyle Support Company offering high quality, well performing, and unique products at an approachable price.
We strive to rediscover and implement the benefits of time forgotten yet time tested remedies used and created generations ago. We are committed to honoring a sustainable process in harmony with nature to create only the cleanest products formulated with natural ingredients; incorporating herbs, botanicals, essential oils, vitamins and minerals. Never animal tested, our products are vegetarian and vegan friendly.
In 2009, former archaeologists, Nancy & Walter relocated to Vermont where Nancy’s passion for local & wild food pushed her canning hobby to the next level.
Jamming and canning everything in sight, Nancy eventually ran out of fruit & veggies. Turning to the cupboards for inspiration and ingredients, Nancy developed Potlickers’ signature Beer Jelly that has caught the attention of food lovers and taste makers across the country.
Recognized for excellence, Potlicker jams have received national awards & international attention. Today Nancy & the Potlicker Kitchen crew can up jams, jellies & pickles in Stowe, Vermont and distribute them across the country
We started by pulling bags apart, looking at how they were made, and seeing how we could make them tougher, more functional, yet simple.
ILE products are made from USA sourced materials, and designed with strength and simplicity in mind. Sewn with the best machines and skilled operators, ILE makes bags that last.
Lifetime warranty on all materials and craftsmanship.
Handmade in Berkeley California since 2012.
Our story is a simple one. We design and manufacture some of the world’s best performance and lifestyle apparel. We know this because it’s what we hear from you, year after year. We’ve won awards and won over loyal customers who recognize our attention to quality, fit, styling, and an unmatched selection of luxury performance fabrics.
We produce every piece in Midtown Manhattan, the home of New York City’s original garment district. This is our home and where we learned the craft but we work here because you could search the whole world and be hard-pressed to find better talent and craftsmanship for garment making than in New York City. There is also no substitute for watching every single piece being made to ensure it flawlessly matches our original design intention.
“The best kind of bicycle salesperson there is. A passionate cyclist and mountain biker, so when she speaks about a product, you know her opinions are based on experience, not just something she reads in a manual.” - Endless Trail Bikeworkx
- "I love you and love everything you do"
- "You made my life so easy with your support which has left a legacy of success in my new shop"
- "Great work! One of the best people I have ever worked with in our industry. In bocca al lupo!"
- "I always want to support the people who I work well with and am looking forward to what you come up with"
- "Certainly your work ethic, ability to be professional, and your enthusiasm for cycling is unmatched among the vendors we deal with